Casey Kerr: Mobile Apps, Social Tech
About Casey Kerr:
My passion is building software companies, assembling awesome teams, and getting everyone excited to achieve great outcomes. I'm currently advising growth companies on high-energy sales, social marketing efforts, and tech solutions. I'm privileged to have worked alongside the best teams in Silicon Valley.
My recent experience:
- Bregal Sagemount, a private equity firm investing in growth-oriented companies $15M+ revenue.
- Crowd Mobile, a $10M revenue mobile texting service building apps for questions and answers.
- Squad, a global sports network with thousands of daily signups and millions of members.
- Vessel.io, a Sequoia-backed mobile app A/B testing company helping social & commerce apps.
- Entelo, open web search startup that aggregates social profiles to find top engineering talent.
- Findly, a social/mobile recruiting tech company that helped enterprises recruit better.
My Favorite Apps:
Musical.ly, Snapchat, Bento, Periscope, Meerkat, Shots, Vine, Fam, Pineapple, Kylie, Kong, Instagram, Trance, Tastemade, imoji, Spot Angels, Super Selfie Dance, TED, WhatsApp, Airbnb, Getaround, Zirx, Uber, Luxe, BottlesTonight, Sprig, Instacart, and Tunity.