Casey Kerr: Mobile Apps, Social Tech
About Casey Kerr:
My passion is building software companies, assembling awesome teams, and getting everyone excited to achieve great outcomes. I'm currently advising growth companies on high-energy sales, social marketing efforts, and tech solutions. I'm privileged to have worked alongside the best teams in Silicon Valley.
My recent experience:
- Bregal Sagemount, a private equity firm investing in growth-oriented companies $15M+ revenue.
- Crowd Mobile, a $10M revenue mobile texting service building apps for questions and answers.
- Squad, a global sports network with thousands of daily signups and millions of members.
- Vessel.io, a Sequoia-backed mobile app A/B testing company helping social & commerce apps.
- Entelo, open web search startup that aggregates social profiles to find top engineering talent.
- Findly, a social/mobile recruiting tech company that helped enterprises recruit better.
My Favorite Apps:
Musical.ly, Snapchat, Bento, Periscope, Meerkat, Shots, Vine, Fam, Pineapple, Kylie, Kong, Instagram, Trance, Tastemade, imoji, Spot Angels, Super Selfie Dance, TED, WhatsApp, Airbnb, Getaround, Zirx, Uber, Luxe, BottlesTonight, Sprig, Instacart, and Tunity.
Casey Kerr's Background
Casey Kerr's Experience
VP Business Development at Vessel.io
2013 - 2014 | San Francisco, CA
Vessel is a complete mobile optimization tool for you to run tests, analyze results, and increase revenue for your mobile app. Watch the quick 2 minute Youtube video.
Sales and Marketing Consultant at Entelo
2013 - 2013
Entelo helps companies like Square, Facebook, & Yelp connect with hard-to-find candidates using a patent-pending algorithm to search the open web and aggregate social profiles. My contributions:
- Optimizing lead gen, sales operations, & inside sales processes.
- Integrating Hubspot with Salesforce CRM and creating lead scoring.
- Advising on pricing & strategy to sell to enterprise clients.
- Migrating sales data from Asana & other systems to Salesforce.
Director of Sales Operations and Lead Generation at Findly
2012 - 2013
As Director of Sales, I helped grow Findly over 900% and worked non-stop to revolutionize the way F500 companies use social, mobile, and data to access onDemand Talent. Some of my contributions:
- Managing 3 teams: lead gen, sales operations, & inside sales (10+ members).
- Exceeding all team quotas and personally closing over $1.5 M in enterprise sales.
- Hiring, managing, & tracking activities for intern program (10+ members).
- Sourcing a $13 M+ M&A deal.
- Directing and producing "Findly Gangnam Style" and installing Dance Dance Revolution machine.
- Creating a revolutionary social referral process that generated dozens of meetings.
- Managing pipeline reporting, sales operations, and PointPoints for company ownership.
Casey Kerr's Education
University of Utah - David Eccles School of Business
2003 – 2006
Alta High School
2001 – 2003
Casey Kerr's Interests & Activities
Ping-Pong, Surfing, Racquetball, Tennis, Golf, Traveling, Rafting, Hiking, Parasailing, Basketball, Tough Mudder, Snowboarding, Sailing, Mensa, Anthony Robbins, Biographies, Mobile Apps, TechCrunch, Bizarre Foods, Music, Chess, Apple.